I was super thrilled when my fellow blogger Leo Paw informed me that I am being nominated for an award. Now I can appreciate the feelings of people who win nominations for Oscar better... :-) I never thought getting a nomination would be such special a feeling! So Thanks to Leo Paw for this honor!
Though I don't have all the details, I understand that one has to follow the guidelines as under:
- Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
- Inform them about their nominations
- Share 7 random things about oneself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the picture of Versatile Blog Award in one's blog posts
Now I wish to pass on the honor to the following fellow bloggers:
- Jaya Madhavan for inspiring me to start blogging through her "Loony Life"
- Leo Paw for his magnanimous "Bigbitz"
- Saru Singhal for her magical "Words"
- Joshi Daniel for creating magic in black & white through "Joshi Daniel's Photography"
- Roopa K M for vocalizing the "Voice of a Village Girl"
- Deepa Gopal for her world of creative art work "Hues and Shades"
- Malini Rajesh for opening up unknown places through her "Travellenz"
- Anshul Dutt for telling stories in picture through "Pixel Buffet"
- Magic eye for truly being the magical eye in "Mumbai Daily"
- Ranjith for the "Light hearted talk"
- Deepak Karthik for doing "Whatever it Takes"
- Rajkumar for sharing a lot of knowledge through an assortment of blogs like "Elixir of Knowledge"
- Arti for taking me to various unknown and unseen places through "My Yatra Diary"
- Bijoy and his friends (Arun, SR, Sandy & Andy) for bringing nature close to me through the "Green Ogre"
- Preeti Shenoy for her wisdom in being "Just a Mother of Two"
Random Things about me? Well, here I go....
- Once I traveled sitting on the luggage rack in the general compartment of a train.
- I was nicknamed sleeping beauty by my friends as I used to sleep through the lectures at college.
- I don't enjoy routines.
- I forgot most of my dialogues while acting in drama @ college; needless to say, our drama got over in less than 10 minutes!
- I like organizing better than performing.
- Once, I didn't realize that there were glass doors in the hotel we were staying at, and banged straight into them, hurting my nose!!!
- I believe that "If something is worth doing, its worth doing well"
Once again, Thank you Leo Paw!